How to Survivify: Driving from the East Bay
Look on the bright side:
- You could be driving to Sacramento.
- You could be in LA traffic.
- You might look like Spock or Uhura with that bluetooth thingie sticking out of your ear, but at least you'll be able to use your phone while driving.
- You could be without a car altogether and reliant completely on BART.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Avoid 680 on Fridays!
- Work from home whenever possible.
- Prepare to get lots of flat tires - there is a ton of debris on the roads out here!
- Make sure your AAA dues are paid up.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- Will Work from Home: Earn the Cash--Without the Commute
- Streetwise San Francisco Map - Laminated City Center Stre...
- Carschooling: Over 350 Entertaining Games & Activities to...
- Traffic (DVD)
- Traffic - The Last Great Traffic Jam (DVD with Bonus CD)
- The Streets of San Francisco - Season One, Vol. 1
- Mozart for the Morning Commute: A Lively Bit of Traveling...
- Music For Commuting Vols. 1-6 (Box Set)