You know you're in trouble when you go out to eat and think of the items on your CaféWorld menu instead of the real menu in front of you. Another warning sign: you ask to speak with Chef Amelia. Let's face it. We can't all be restaurateurs, but thanks to Zynga's addictive game, it's fun to pretend. Remember all that fake food we forced on our parents and anyone else within range when we were kids, not to mention actual food baked on the Easy Bake oven? This is better - no toys or mess to clean up!
CaféWorld does require a bit of business acumen to master, so there is at least some redeeming cerebral quality to it. It's actually an ...
Look on the bright side:
- This game can't go on forever...you will be free someday!
- You could be running a real restaurant!
- At least you don't have to wash any dishes or lift a finger in a real kitchen.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Invite more friends to play and share the addiction. This will also speed up the game for you.
- Use the toolbar to receive game bonuses and easily monitor your dishes.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- Secrets of CaféWorld: Become the Top Café Owner: The Mast...
- The Facebook Era: Tapping Online Social Networks to Build...
- Game-Based Marketing: Inspire Customer Loyalty Through...
- Build A Social Game in 3 Days: Make an MMORPG On A Social...
- See more