Are you afraid to go to sleep or leave the house for fear of having withered crops? Do you constantly look for ways to accumulate more farm animals? Yes, we're talking about FarmVille, one of the most popular games on Facebook. If you're hooked, we feel your pain. Really, we do. All this farming can cause carpal tunnel if you're not careful. If you're too caught up in the game to live a real life or are actually considering relocating to a real farm, we've got news for you: there are millions of people who are right there with you, partner.
Share your best tips here, and help your fellow farmers out.
Look on the bright side:
- As far as games go, at least this one isn't full of crime and violence. At least not yet... Grand Theft Mafia Farm Wars, anyone?
- You're doing lots and lots of chores. Unfortunately not in your own home, but still, you're doing your part!
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Use the toolbar to receive game bonuses and easily monitor your crops.
- Invite more friends to play and share the addiction. This will also speed up the game for you, so that you can be done with it and move on to the next obsession.
- You can learn all about vegetables and fruits, but keep in mind that none actually grow in 4-48 hours.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- FarmVille For Dummies
- Farmville: The Experts Secrets Game and Strategy Guide
- Doug's Farmville Top Stratigies, Tips, Tricks And Helpful...
- FarmVille Secrets: The Best Kept Secrets Revealed!
- See more
- Farmville (Parody of Margaritaville By Jimmy Buffett) - MP3
- Paul McCartney & Wings - Junior's Farm - MP3
- Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm - MP3
- Little Feat - Down On The Farm (LP Version) - MP3
- See more
Words of Wisdom
The majority of social gamers are women between the ages of 18 and 50, which is exactly the original target audience for daytime soaps. Put simply, Zynga has created the first daytime television audience destruction machine. -Tod Sacerdoti