Your life as you know it is now over, but that is not a bad thing. Just remember that any man can be a father, but it takes effort to be a dad. Enjoy the early years, as they will race by faster than you can imagine.
Look on the bright side:
- If you end up having enough kids, you can be the coach of your own sports team.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- When in doubt, ask for directions (unlike when you're driving).
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- Keeping the Baby Alive till Your Wife Gets Home, Special ...
- The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-...
- Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads
- Mack Daddy: Mastering Fatherhood without Losing Your Styl...
- See more
- Toolbox for New Dads: Because Babies Don't Come with Inst...
- World's Greatest Dad (with Robin Williams)
- Mr. Mom (with Michael Keaton)
- World's Greatest Dad (Movie Soundtrack)
- Love Songs & Lullabyes for Daddy's Little Dreamer
- Golden Slumbers: A Father's Lullaby
- Golden Slumbers: A Father's Love