As the saying goes, having a baby changes everything. Hopefully you managed to get some sleep during the pregnancy, because it's going to be a while before you're able to enjoy that luxury again. But enjoy everything that happens - time will fly by and before you know it you'll be paying college tuition bills.
Look on the bright side:
- You can finally make good on your promise to never do those things your mother did to you. Until you do.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Don't run out of diapers. Stock up like it's the end of the world.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay: And Other Things I Had...
- I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids: Reinventing Mo...
- Heading Home with Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality
- What to Expect the First Year
- See more
- The New Method: Baby and Mom: Postnatal Yoga (DVD)
- Yoga for Mom and Baby: A Postnatal Yoga Workout with Your...
- Lindsay Brin's Postnatal Boot Camp with Moms Into Fitness
- Lindsay Brin's Boot Camp 2 DVD with Moms Into Fitness