Whatever the reason you've decided to lose weight, give yourself a big pat on the back. You'll be healthier, look better, and finally be able to fit into most of the clothes in your closet. Getting started is a big first step, and your timing couldn't be better. Years ago, Weight Watchers was a harder program to stick with. Thanks to scientific progress, there's no more counting calories. Of course, now you need to learn how to associate portion sizes with everyday household objects, but that's really a lot easier.
We've assembled some tips and tricks to help you succeed. Please share your own, too! Meanwhile, pick up some bacon-scented air freshener or a chocolate-scented candle to remind yourself of what you're missing.
Look on the bright side:
- Think of all the money you'll make consigning your "fat clothes" when you reach your goal!
- You've already proven you can super-size yourself...why shouldn't the opposite be true?
- Imagine the day when you'll be able to see yourself in the mirror without cringing.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- You'll eat this cardboard (a.k.a. rice cakes) and like it!
- Don't be a hater. Size 2's may possibly have a few ounces of weight to lose, too.
- Approach weight loss like a challenge or game with lots of steps. Just don't think of Pac-Man.
- Remember: it's not a diet. It's a lifestyle improvement.
- Microwave popcorn is your new best friend.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- Shallow Hal [Widescreen] DVD
- Celebrity Fitness DVD Bundled Set (Jackie Warner, Juliann...
- Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training
Words of Wisdom
When we lose twenty pounds...we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. -Woody Allen