How to Survivify: Roadtrips with Kids Ages 5 - 10
Video, electronics, and iPods, oh my!
Look on the bright side:
- It's cheaper than flying. At least it used to be.
- Debating about whose side the piping between the seat cushions falls will prepare kids for a future as disarmament negotiators.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Take advantage of scenic overlooks - they give kids a chance to stretch and walk around, and they give you a chance to take in some nice views.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- TravelMates: Fun Games Kids Can Play in the Car or on the Go
- 101 Activities for Kids in Tight Spaces
- Best Travel Activity Book Ever (Backseat Books)
- The Big Book of Car Games
- See more
- National Lampoon's Vacation (20th Anniversary Special Edi...
- America's Great Road Trips: California, Hawaii, Alaska, M...
- America's Great Road Trips and Scenic Drives
- Smokey and the Bandit: Pursuit Pack (DVD)
- Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs: 16 Original Songs
- Let's Go! Travel, Camp and Car Songs
- Road Trip Survival Kit (CD, Various Artists)