Are you still living in the Buffyverse? Missing the slayage? Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye to your favorite show, especially one that was so legendary. Are you alone? A world of no. You might not be able to build yourself a Buffybot, but here's a place where you can at least start to feel five by five again.
Look on the bright side:
- There's always fan fiction!
- With any luck, there'll be a remake or another feature film (though that's not always a good thing).
- Hooray for syndication! Lots and lots of syndication.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Collect action figures and other memorabilia - it's fun and quite possibly a good investment.
- Read retrospective books that put the show into perspective (and add a touch of scholarly sophistication to your otherwise nerdy obsession).
- Go to events like Comic-Con and meet fellow enthusiasts.
- Buy the entire series on DVD and then you can force your grandchildren to enjoy it just like you did.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Supernatural Defense Kit
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Philosophy: Fear and Trembli...
- The Psychology of Joss Whedon: An Unauthorized Exploratio...
- Seven Seasons of Buffy: Science Fiction and Fantasy Write...
- See more
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Chosen Collection (Seasons ...
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Series (Seasons 1-7)
- Angel: Seasons 1-5 (Collectors Set)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Once More, With Feeling (CD)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Radio Sunnydale (CD)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Album
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Score (CD)