You're about to embark on a great adventure. Owning a dog is extremely rewarding. It's also a lot of work, especially in the beginning, but having a furry friend as a companion is a priceless experience. Dogs are amazing creatures, and your life will be enriched in ways you can't even imagine.
Look on the bright side:
- You'll always have a best friend now.
- Your cat will probably forgive you. Probably.
- Add one
Tips from the trenches:
- Start training early. Your dog will appreciate it and so will your furniture.
- Save a life. Adopt a shelter dog.
- Make sure you choose an appropriate breed for your living situation and lifestyle.
- Add one
Survival kit contents:(replenish as often as needed)
- You and Your Puppy: Training and Health Care for Your Pup...
- Knitting for Dogs: Irresistible Patterns for Your Favorit...
- Dress Your Dog: Nifty Knits for Classy Canines
- Puppy's First Steps: The Whole-Dog Approach to Raising a ...
- See more
- Best in Show (DVD)
- Dog Whisperer With Cesar Millan - The Complete First Seas...
- DVD For Dogs : While You Are Gone
- Hotel for Dogs (Widescreen Edition DVD)
- Music Dogs Love: While You Are Gone (CD)
- Jingle Bells (Singing Dogs) - MP3
- Vince Guaraldi Trio - Linus And Lucy Theme - MP3